Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 15 - Wheat Free

Today's Weight: 266 pounds

Today is day 15 of my wheat-free lifestyle and it's getting easier and easier as time goes by. Another week of this and I'll have my 21 days in, and then I can go for the next 21 days. Here are my 14 day results from Fitday.

  • 1914 calories
  • 65 Net Carbs/14% of total
  • 7 pound drop

While I'm up a pound today, that's just the way the weight can sometimes fluctuate. It may have to do with my new weight training regime, but I can't worry about day-to-day changes.

I never did start my new four day weight training program until yesterday, so that was a bit of a disappointment but I did manage to get to the gym two days last week, doing some lifting and riding the elliptical.

I have a plan, but as always, I quit before it can be fully implemented. I spend all my time planning, then starting, and then quitting. If I would actually complete my plan, I might accomplish something.

That's all I'll say for now. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment