Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Week Three Stats

I stand before the blogosphere with the following results.  While I managed to complete week three of my Couch to 5k journey, my eating suffered, accounting for my FOUR pound gain.  I'll leave it at that.


Stats for the Week:

Average Calories:  2372
                    Fat:    48%
         Net Carbs:     27% (161 net carbs daily)
              Protein:     21%


  • Average Daily Steps:  5599
  • Week 3 of Couch to 5k complete
  •  One light beer
  • 4 pound gain
Let's just say that it was a lousy week dieting, as I spent too much time in the junk food department.

Junk Food Totals:
  • 1 package Knott's Berry Farm cookies
  • 1 Serving Goetze's Caramel Cremes
  • Several servings of coffee cheese cake
  • 4 regular Payday bars
  • 1 trip to restaurant for Chiliburger with fries
I'm thankful for a complete week of food logging, and am disappointed in my efforts to actually follow some sort of a low carb plan.  

Goals for week four:

  • Increase average steps per day
  • drop below 100 net grams carbs per day.
  • Continue Couch to 5K
  • Stretch
That is all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment