Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Week Two Stats

 Website for image:  From TheTelegraph

Today's Weight:  285 pounds

As I look back upon week two, I didn't go overboard with my diet and exercise which is exactly what I wanted to accomplish, although I'll have to keep an eye on my alcohol intake.  I'm also extremely happy that I avoided any trip to a fast food restaurant, so that is a true victory in itself.  Looking back on junk food, I had one serving of Betty Crocker Frosting, one serving of Cheez-Its, and one serving of Knotts Berry Farm Short Bread.

Disappointments:  Net carb intake wasn't lowered enough and push up program didn't get off the ground.

Stats for the Week:

Average Calories:  2472
                    Fat:    46%
         Net Carbs:     23% (141 net carbs daily)
              Protein:     25%

  • Average Daily Steps:  6635
  • Week 2 of Couch to 5k complete
  • 6.8 beers, 6 shots of Malibu Rum for the week
  • Zero trips to fast food joints
  • 2 pound loss
As I sum up the past week, some progress was made, although I'm a little disappointed in my carb intake.  I'm happy for the completion of week two of my Couch to 5K journey, and now I need to ramp up and start doing some push ups.

Goals for Week 3:

  1. Continue Couch to 5K
  2. Drop net carbs to under 125/day
  3. Zero visits to fast food joints
  4. Start up push up program
  5. Avoid junk food
Live in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment