Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time Flies

I've settled in on the 290 mark as my point of stability, and that ain't good. From a high of 297 this year to a low of 286, I'm somewhere in a place where I need to make a huge downward drop, and I am ready.

Today's weight: 290 pounds

I need to make a drop and get to a new low point, and I am ready to make that commitment. On March 19th, I was at 294, and I've dropped four pounds. Now I have to stay focused until month end for some good results. I have a doctor's appointment for a physical on April 8th, and we'll see what happens.

I'll concentrate on keeping my net carbs below 100, walking upwards of 10,000 steps daily, and really that's about it. If I do this, I'll drop the weight.

Just a quick note. I edited the Tickerfactory to show that I am down seven pounds for my 2010 high. I need all the motivation I can get. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment