Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday, January 5th

Today's weight: 289 pounds

Fatness abounds, but I feel pretty good after yesterday's work out. I lifted weights and ate moderately, spending the evening eating some leftover Nutrisystem food that really gives me gas. I stopped that program months ago, so now I've got to eat this food that is sitting in boxes. It tastes okay, but Lord do I fart behind it.

Yesterday's workout consisted of riding the elliptical machine for 25 minutes and then lifting some weights. I was a bit sore last night but nonetheless feel pretty good for what I accomplished. I'll go back to the gym for some more torture.

I decided at the beginning of the year I will run a 10 km run in May, so that's what I'm preparing for. If I focus on that, I think my weight will drop with the training. My main purpose right now is to get the elliptical up to an hour and then continue lifting weights. That should get me in shape for the run. If I drop weight while training for this, then I will achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment